- These plain bagels are kettle boiled, ring-shaped yeast roll, baked to golden brown with a slight sheen. The texture is smooth, soft and tender to the bite. (from Just Bagels)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color
Preheat toaster oven or conventional oven to 425 degrees. Place frozen bagel directly on middle rack. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown; let cool and enjoy. Ovens may vary.BrandJust Bagels
Alternate Quick Preparation: Microwave for 20-30 seconds, slice and toast.
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2 % Of: Salt, Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Yeast, Guar & Xanthan Gum Blend, Inactive Dry Yeast, Soybean Oil, Ascorbic Acid Added As Dough Conditioner, Enzymes.
Just Bagels Plain Bagels, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)