FreshDirect Frozen Sliced Multigrain Pullman Loaf
- Both wholesome and delicious, this hearty loaf is filled with bulgur, wheat germ, wheatberries, and sunflower seeds. Our multigrain slices make heavenly toast, delectable turkey-lettuce-mayo sandwiches, and they might be the best friends your PB& J ever had.Claims
Keep this loaf frozen until ready to use, or thaw and use within four days. Either way you will have fresh and delicious bread ready for all of your sandwich, toast and snacking needs.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Bread is fully baked. Can be toasted in toaster oven or conventional toaster, or leave on counter to thaw for 10-12 minutes. Microwave not recommended.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- May Contain Traces of Peanuts and Other Nuts
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Unbleached, Unbromated Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour), Honey, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Rye Meal Pumpernickel, Vital Wheat Gluten, Molasses, Salt, Yeast (Saccharomyces Cervisiae, Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic Acid).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
$4.99Any 2 asparagus for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- $4.99/4pkabout $2.21/lb
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkg
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea