- Both wholesome and delicious, this hearty loaf is filled with bulgur, wheat germ, wheatberries, and sunflower seeds. Our multigrain slices make heavenly toast, delectable turkey-lettuce-mayo sandwiches, and they might be the best friends your PB& J ever had.Claims
Keep this loaf frozen until ready to use, or thaw and use within four days. Either way you will have fresh and delicious bread ready for all of your sandwich, toast and snacking needs.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Bread is fully baked. Can be toasted in toaster oven or conventional toaster, or leave on counter to thaw for 10-12 minutes. Microwave not recommended.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Unbleached Enriched Unbromated Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Honey, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Rye Flour, Molasses, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Yeast.
Produced where eggs, milk, peanuts, sesame, soy, tree nuts and wheat are used.
FreshDirect Sliced Multigrain Pullman Loaf, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00