- "We are changing the way the world eats — one slice at a time." Alvarado Street Bakery is located just north of San Francisco in the beautiful wine country of Sonoma County. For over 20 years Alvarado Street Bakery has been a leader in producing healthy, organic whole grain breads. (from Alvarado St. Bakery)Claims
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Trans Fat Free
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Sprouted Organic Whole Wheat Berries, Filtered Water, Wheat Gluten, Honey, Unslufphured Molasses, Organic Millet, Organic Cracked Wheat, Organic Corn Meal, Fresh Yeast, Sea Salt, Organic Oats, Organic Rye, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Flax Seeds, Soy Based Lecithin, Cultured Wheat.
Alvarado St. Bakery Sprouted Multi-Grain Bread Made with 100% Whole Grains, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Thomas'English Muffins, Original6ct, 12oz$4.49/ea($5.99/lb)
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$12.39/cs
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 84 sheets ea$4.79/ea
$7.99Any 2 New Premium Salads for $14.00($10.50/lb)