- You know and love this sandwich standard for its broad, even slices and chewy texture. Our bakery-fresh sliced sourdough version is springy with a lightly tangy taste and a thin, crackly crust.Claims
Our baker makes these pre-sliced loaves with no preservatives, so keep them frozen until ready to use, or thaw and use within four days. Either way you will have fresh and delicious bread ready for all of your sandwich, toast and snacking needs.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Bread is fully baked. Can be toasted in toaster oven or conventional toaster, or leave on counter to thaw for 10-12 minutes. Microwave not recommended.
- Contains Wheat
Water, Unbleached Enriched Unbromated Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Rye Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast.
Produced Where Peanuts, Sesame Seeds And Tree Nuts Are Used.
FreshDirect Sliced Sourdough Pullman Loaf, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- 0.25lb | $7.99/lb$2.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea