R.W. Knudsen Just Cranberry Juice
- In 1961, a harvest of grapes from organic vineyards in Paradise, California, inspired Russel W. Knudsen to pioneer a new tradition of bottling natural fruit juices. Russel's commitment began with a desire to make wholesome juices of the best possible quality for his own family. This meant making juices that were exclusively fruit juice sweetened, with no artificial flavors. (from R.W. Knudsen)Claims
- No Preservatives
Filtered Water (Sufficient To Reconstitute), Concentrated Cranberry Juice.
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00