San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage, Aranciata Rossa (Blood Orange)
- About San Pellegrino
SANPELLEGRINO Aranciata Rossa (Blood Orange) is elegantly sweet, soft and well-balanced. It's made with Italian sanguinello orange juice, giving the beverage an aromatic and intense citrus fragrance. An Italian tradition since 1932, SANPELLEGRINO Sparkling Fruit Beverages have delighted the world with their authentic Italian taste. It's a unique Italian treat inspired by homemade Aranciata, a carbonated drink mixing real orange juice, carbonated water and sugar. Simply peel back the foil cover and allow your senses to take in the sun-ripened fruit. It's a unique and intense taste that makes any moment special, enabling you to enjoy the life deliziosa any time.
- 11.15-ounce/330 mL cans store perfectly in any fridge or pantry
- The signature foil cover on each can ensures quality; just peel back and enjoy the life deliziosa any time you like
- Made with Italian sanguinello orange juice, it's elegantly sweet with an aromatic and intense citrus fragrance
- Delighting the world with authentic Italian taste since 1932; made with real citrus juice and real sugar
- Can is made with recyclable materials
Water, Sugar, Orange Juice From Concentrate, Blood Orange Juice From Concentrate, Carbon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Black Carrot And Paprika (For Color), Citric Acid.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Pompelmo (Grapefruit)6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$5.99/ea($8.56/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Aranciata (Orange)6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$5.99/ea($1.43/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Limonata (Lemon)6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$5.99/ea($1.43/pt)
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$14.02/cs
$16.49Any 2 select Bounty products for $26.38($1.75/ct)Mix'n'Match
- Coca-ColaDiet Coke12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)