Silk Soymilk, Plain
- Try Silk Original Soymilk anywhere you enjoy dairy milkover your cereal, in your coffee or simply by itself. Plus, Silk soymilk is a good source of wholesome, nutritionally-complete soy protein. (from Silk)Claims
- No MSG
- Cholesterol Free
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Color
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Contains Soy
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin [B2], Vitamin B12), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Gellan Gum.
Produced in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Not To Be Used As Infant Formula
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- SilkSoymilk, Chocolate1 quart$2.69/ea