Silk Soymilk, Plain
- Try Silk Original Soymilk anywhere you enjoy dairy milkover your cereal, in your coffee or simply by itself. Plus, Silk soymilk is a good source of wholesome, nutritionally-complete soy protein. (from Silk)Claims
- Dairy Free
- No Artificial Color
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- GMO Free
- No MSG
- Contains Soy
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin [B2], Vitamin B12), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Gellan Gum.
Contains Soy. Produced in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Not To Be Used As Infant Formula
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SilkSoymilk, Chocolate1 quart$2.69/ea
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($1.00/pt)Mix'n'Match
- SilkSoymilk, Vanilla1/2 gallon$4.29/ea
- $4.99/4pkabout $2.69/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.49/ea
- $4.99/4pkabout $2.21/lb
- $1.49/eaAny 4 oranges or grapefruit for $5.00Mix'n'Match