Silk Soymilk, Plain
- Try Silk Original Soymilk anywhere you enjoy dairy milkover your cereal, in your coffee or simply by itself. Plus, Silk soymilk is a good source of wholesome, nutritionally-complete soy protein. (from Silk)Claims
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Color
- Cholesterol Free
- Lactose Free
- GMO Free
- Dairy Free
- No MSG
- Contains Soy
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin [B2], Vitamin B12), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Gellan Gum.
Contains Soy. Produced in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Not To Be Used As Infant Formula
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SilkSoymilk, Vanilla1 quart$2.69/ea
- $1.49/eaAny 4 oranges or grapefruit for $5.00Mix'n'Match
- Bounty2-Ply White Paper Towels, Select-a-Size, Big Roll1 Roll (94 sheets)$2.79/ea($2.79/ct)
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($1.00/pt)Mix'n'Match
- SilkSoymilk, Chocolate1 quart$2.69/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/eaAny 2 Ocean Mist vegetables for $4.00Mix'n'Match
- Skim PlusMilk1 quart$2.79/ea
- $4.99/4pkabout $1.99/lb