Gatorade Low Calorie G2, Grape
- Half the calories, all the G. Formulated to fuel lighter practices and off-day training, G2 replaces what you sweat out with the same electrolyte-charged hydration of Original Gatorade and only half the calories. (from Gatorade)Claims
- Low Calorie
Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose Fructose Syrup), Sucrose Syrup, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Monopotassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sucralose, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protects Freshness), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Alpha Tocopherols Acetate (Vitamin E), Acesulfame Potassium, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Red 40, Blue 1.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- Coca-Cola Zero12oz cans 12pk$5.69/ea($0.63/PT)
- Gatorade Fruit Punch Multipack20oz, 8pk$8.99/ea($0.90/PT)
- General Mills Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats & Chocolate with 35% Fiber5 bars (1.4oz each)$3.89/ea($8.84/LB)
- Clif Kid Organic ZBar, Chocolate Brownie6ct, 1.27oz ea$4.39/eaAny 2 Clif Kid for $8.00($9.15/LB)Mix'n'Match