FIJI Natural Artesian Water, Case
On a remote Pacific Island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin FIJI Water's journey through one of the world's last virgin ecosystems. As troipcal rain falls on a pristine rain forest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give FIJI its soft, smooth taste.
The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth's surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it's bottled at the source, untouched by man until you unscrew the cap. The nature of water. Earth's finest water. (from FIJI)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 105 sheets ea$14.84/cs
- PerrierSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Case24ct, 11.15fl oz ea$21.49/cs($1.28/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$27.99/cs($1.12/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Fluoride, Case32ct, 8fl oz ea$13.99/cs($0.87/pt)
- PuffsPlus Lotion 2-Ply Facial Tissue4ct, 56 sheets ea$6.29/ea
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels8ct, 44 sheets ea$13.04/ea
- EvianLes Petits Natural Spring Water, Case24ct, 330ml ea$21.99/cs($1.31/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$13.99/cs($107.62/pt)
- EvianSpring Water Easy-to-Carry Pack, Case24ct, 500ml ea$23.99/cs($0.95/pt)