Altoids Curiously Strong Peppermints
Introduced in 1780, Altoids mints were originally marketed to relieve stomach discomfort. By the 1920s, the original cardboard box had been replaced by the more durable distinctive metal tins of today. The irreverent, quirky personality of Altoids mints has led Altoids to be a top-selling mint in the U.S. (from Altoids)
Sugar, Gum Arabic, Oil Of Peppermint, Gelatin, Glucose Syrup.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- OrbitPeppermint Gum3ct, 14pcs ea$3.49/ea($0.08/ct)
- OrbitWintermint Gum3ct, 14pcs ea$3.49/ea($0.08/ct)
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.89/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- KINDNuts & Spices, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt12ct, 1.4oz ea$21.99/ea($20.94/lb)