Pacific Organic Light-Sodium Butternut Squash Soup
- We know the farmers who grow organic butternut squash for us. It guarantees that the squash is fresh, sweet and creamy. We slowly cook it into a delicious soup with half the sodium. Hints of nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger bring the flavors together for a fresh, slightly nutty soup that tastes very much like homemade with half the sea salt. Only without all those pots and pans to wash. (from Pacific)Claims
- Reduced Sodium
- All Natural
- Contains Soy
Butternut Puree*, Filtered Water, Soymilk* (Filtered Water, Soybeans*), Cane Sugar*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Rice Flour*, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Onion Powder*, Garlic Powder*, Ginger*, Nutmeg*, Cinnamon*.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$1.99/pkg
$2.99Save! 2 for $3.50
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00