- For five decades and counting Lucky Charms cereal has featured frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with whole grain, Lucky Charms is fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of calcium. (from General Mills)
Whole Grain Oats, Marshmallows (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Yellows 5&6, Red 40, Blue 1, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Salt, Trisodium Phosphate, Color Added, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc And Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Artificial Flavor, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2, (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
General Mills Lucky Charms Cereal
Like That? You'll Love This.
- PostHoney-Comb Cereal12.5oz$4.99/ea($6.40/lb)
- $3.99/ea($5.39/lb)(details)when you buy any ONE BOX Cocoa Puffs® cerealSave $0.75
- $4.19/ea($5.51/lb)(details)when you buy ONE BOX any flavor General Mills cereal listed: Cinnamon Toast Crunch™, Chocolate Toast Crunch™, French Toast Crunch™ cerealSave $0.50
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- $5.29/ea($5.63/lb)(details)when you buy One (1) Post® Pebbles® cereal (any flavor)Save $0.50