- Wheat Chex Cereal is always wonderful—in all kinds of ways beyond breakfast. We love pairing it with a favorite trail mix for a healthy, whole grain fix or sprinkling crushed Wheat Chex atop hummus for more texture alongside your favorite veggies. Wheat Chex also stars in the all-time favorite party mix recipe: The 1953 Original Chex Party Mix, and as snack lore has it, the wife of a Ralston executive (pre-General Mills) thought of stirring together Wheat Chex and Corn Chex along with melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and mixed nuts. A few festive parties later, Chex Party Mix history was made! (from General Mills)
- Contains Wheat
Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Trisodium Phosphate, BHT Added To Preserve Freshness.
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B, Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
General Mills Chex Cereal, Wheat
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$3.19/ea($2.75/lb)
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- $1.99/ea2 for $3.50($9.10/lb)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 $3.99 Cut Fruit for $7.00