Kashi Heart to Heart Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal
- Make your heart instantly happy. Warm apple cinnamon oatmeal is tasty, nutritious and a cinch to make. With warm, creamy oats and moist sliced apples touched with cinnamon, it's a tasty way to do more for your heart. (from Kashi)Claims
- American Heart Association
- No Artificial Ingredients
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Evaporated Cane Juice, Dried Apples (Apples, Apples Juice Concentrate)Chicory Root Fiber, Cinnamon, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Natural Flavors, Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Decaffeinated White Tea Extract, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Actvin® Grape Seed Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Beta Carotene (Source Of Vitamin A), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectOven-Ready Butter Croissants4 pack (9oz)$5.99/4pk($1.50/ct)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 $3.99 Cut Fruit for $7.00Mix'n'Match
$4.39Any 2 Stonyfield Farm Org Squeezers for $6.00($3.49/lb)Mix'n'Match
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic 1% Milk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea