- Protein is a little nutrient that packs a big punch! So imagine the wallop that's in store when protein is combined with cereal that knows exactly how to satisfy your hunger. (Hint: It's a pretty tasty wallop.) With those little-nutrients-that-could plus a crispy crunch and lightly sweetened wheat, soy and rice flakes, you'll be feeling the willpower of Special K Protein Cereal all morning long. (from Kellogg's)Kellogg's
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Rice, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Bran, Defatted Soy Grits, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cinnamon, Malt Flavor, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, BHT For Freshness.
Vitamins And Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Kellogg's Special K Cereal, Protein Plus
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$3.19/ea($2.75/lb)
$3.992 for $6.00($0.87/pt)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$5.99/eaAny 2 Select yummy Flavors for $11.00($6.85/lb)
- Pomegranate Arils4.4oz$2.99/ea
$4.992 for $5.00