- The kids' brand with adult appeal for more than four decades. Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with whole grain. (from General Mills)
Whole Grain Oats, Mashmallows (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Yellow 5 &%, Blue 1, Red 40, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Color Added, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc And Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
General Mills Lucky Charms Cereal
Like That? You'll Love This.
- StarbucksFrappuccino, Mocha, Glass Bottles24ct, 9.5fl oz ea$34.99/cs
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- Fresh Berry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.59/ea