- For five decades and counting Lucky Charms cereal has featured frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with whole grain, Lucky Charms is fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of calcium. (from General Mills)
Whole Grain Oats, Marshmallows (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Yellows 5&6, Red 40, Blue 1, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Salt, Trisodium Phosphate, Color Added, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc And Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Artificial Flavor, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2, (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
General Mills Lucky Charms Cereal
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.19/ea($5.51/lb)(details)when you buy ONE BOX Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ OR French Toast Crunch™ cerealSave $0.50
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $3.99/ea($5.39/lb)(details)when you buy TWO BOXES any flavor General Mills cereals listed: Cocoa Puffs™, Cookie Crisp™, Trix™Save $1.00
- Fruit by the FootVariety Pack6ct, 0.75oz ea$3.49/ea($2.07/lb)