Grady's All Natural Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- Grady's Cold Brew is a New Orleans-style coffee concentrate that's brewed and bottled by hand in Brooklyn, New York. Each batch is made by steeping a special blend of freshly roasted coffee and chicory in water overnight, then removing the grounds using a two-step filtration process. What's left? A bold, velvety-smooth liquid concentrate that can be mixed with milk or water-served over ice or steaming hot. (from Grady's)Claims
- Sugar Free
- All Natural
Water, Coffee, Chicory, Spices.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirect Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Butter Croissants4 pack (9oz)$5.49/4pk($1.37/ct)
- Amish Country Farms Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.69/ea
- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granular1.9oz (equals 1 lb of sugar)$3.49/ea($29.08/LB)