- One sip and you immediately recognize the characteristics that make this coffee so distinctively Starbuckian. An attention to quality in sourcing the finest Latin American beans. A care in the roast that brings forth all of the flavors locked within those beans. And a smile as the cup is handed across the counter to you.
It's tough to tell the difference between a Starbucks caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee. Our decaf versions deliver the same great taste and quality, just with less caffeine. It is a cup for those who know what they want, and more to the point, what they don't want. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Medium Decaf House Ground Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- $1.79/ea2 for $3.00($8.18/lb)
- FreshDirectCornbread, FrozenServes 6-8, 1.8lbs$6.99/ea($6.99/ct)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- MorrisonsCappuccino Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$5.99/ea($6.85/lb)