- Our breakfast blend is a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor. Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it.
But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do. So the flavor is lighter-bodied and milder — just a nudge really. What you get is a nice, clean taste with a sunny disposition. Whether your cup is half full or half empty, it's all good. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Medium Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- EqualSweetener Sugar Substitute Packets200ct, 7oz$6.79/ea($0.03/ct)
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- $5.69/eaabout $3.79/lb
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.59/ea
- MorrisonsCranberry Apple Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)