- The source of this blend's impact inside the cup is a secret recipe of Latin America, Asia/Pacific and dark roast coffees. The interplay of these very different coffees weaves a deep and densely rich, complex taste, with waves of flavor unfolding as you drink it.
Because of its great depth, this coffee is a fun one to pair foods with. Here are four flavors that can hold their own next to it: tangy cranberry, woodsy maple, buttery-sweet caramel and dense cheesecake. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Morning Joe Ground Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
$4.69Save! 2 for $8.00($2.04/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.25/ea($1.56/ct)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea