Starbucks Dark Morning Joe Ground Coffee
- The source of this blend's impact inside the cup is a secret recipe of Latin America, Asia/Pacific and dark roast coffees. The interplay of these very different coffees weaves a deep and densely rich, complex taste, with waves of flavor unfolding as you drink it.
Because of its great depth, this coffee is a fun one to pair foods with. Here are four flavors that can hold their own next to it: tangy cranberry, woodsy maple, buttery-sweet caramel and dense cheesecake. (from Starbucks)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.49/ea
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Sweet 'N LowSugar Substitute Packets100ct, 3.5oz$2.59/ea($0.03/ct)
- $5.99/4pkSave! 2 for $9.50($1.50/ct)
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea