- Brooklyn Roasting Company's Cenfro Café consists of three coffee varietals — typica, caturra, and bourbon. It produces a well-balanced, clean cup, with a buttery mouthfeel and citrusy acidity. Tasting notes also include semisweet chocolate, caramel, pecan, and a hint of almond. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)BrandAbout Brooklyn Roasting Company
Brooklyn Roasting Company Peru Cenfro Café, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.2lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea