- Roland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lemongrass2ct bunch$2.49/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.19/ea($4.25/pt)
- A Taste Of ThaiCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$2.79/ea($3.32/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiLite Coconut Milk13.5fl oz$2.79/ea($3.32/lb)
- GoyaCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$1.99/ea($2.12/lb)
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea