- Roland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lemongrass2ct bunch$2.49/ea
- A Taste Of ThaiLite Coconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.89/ea($4.63/lb)
- $1.99/ea2 for $3.00
- Mintbunch, approx. 2-3oz$2.49/ea
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- A Taste Of ThaiCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.89/ea($4.63/lb)
- GoyaCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$2.39/ea($2.54/lb)