- Roland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Roland Fish Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- GoyaCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$2.19/ea($2.33/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$2.79/ea($3.32/lb)
- Thai Peppers, Packagedapprox. 2oz$3.49/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.09/ea
$3.992 for $5.00
- Lemongrass2ct bunch$2.49/ea