Roland Fish Sauce
- Roland fish sauce is produced from anchovies fermented with water and salt, a highly concentrated process that yields a thin sauce the color of pale sherry. Used for Asian cuisine, especially Thai cooking. (from Roland)
Anchovies, Salt, Sugar and Water. Very Often A Salt Cube Is Found In The Bottle Which Is A Natural By Product Of The Process.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- A Taste Of ThaiLite Coconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.19/ea($3.80/lb)
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.19/ea($4.25/pt)
- A Taste Of ThaiCoconut Milk13.5fl oz$3.19/ea($3.80/lb)