Maille Dijon Mustard
- Named after the home of French Mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded. Made with finely crushed Brassica juncea seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat. Why not try adding it to macaroni cheese or a hot potato salad for an added kick? (from Maille)
Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide (Preservative).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels8ct, 44 sheets ea$14.49/ea($1.81/ct)
- RolandAged French Red Wine Vinegar16.9fl oz$3.69/ea($3.48/pt)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00