- DescriptionNamed after the home of French Mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded. Made with finely crushed Brassica juncea seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat. Why not try adding it to macaroni cheese or a hot potato salad for an added kick? (from Maille)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide (Preservative).
Maille Dijon Mustard
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$0.99/ea
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.69/ea($3.93/pt)
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- RolandAged French Red Wine Vinegar16.9fl oz$3.29/ea($3.10/pt)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea