Roland Dijon Mustard
- Roland dijon mustard is produced from ground black mustard seeds which give it a deep, dark yellow color. The texture is smooth with no gritiness. The flavor is strong yet without the high acidity of domestic "dijons". It is ready to use from the container and can be added to a variety of sauces, marinades and glazes. (from Roland)
Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Potassium Metabisulfite (As A Preservative), Citric Acid.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$1.99/pkg
$2.99Save! 2 for $3.50
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- Celery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/ea