- Roland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- 0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- GoyaCannellini Beans15.5oz$1.19/ea($1.23/lb)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.09/ea
$3.992 for $5.00
- Dillapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea