- Roland nonpareille capers are the smaller of the commercially used capers, measuring 3-7 mm in diameter. They are green/gray in color. The caper is the flower bud of a low growing bush found in mediterranean countries. It is cured in brine and packed in vinegar. Roland capers are used right out of the jar, for both hot and cold dishes. (from Roland)
Capers, Vinegar, Salt.
Roland Nonpareilles Capers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
$1.79Any 2 Roland for $3.00($12.23/lb)
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00($11.12/lb)
- Basilbunch, approx. 4-6oz$2.29/ea