Kim Chee Pride Korean-Style Pickled Vegetables
- Kim Chee is a traditional Korean vegetable dish which has been an important part of Korean diet for centuries. Made with the freshest cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, red pepper, and scallion, this Kim Chee is a refreshingly pungent and healthy side dish. (from Kim Chee Pride)Claims
- All Natural
- No MSG
- No Artificial Color
Chinese Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Scallion, Red Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Anchovy Sauce.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bumble BeeSolid White Albacore Tuna in Water3oz cans 3pk$4.59/ea($8.20/lb)
- GoyaBlack Beans15.5oz$1.29/ea($1.33/lb)
- GoyaChick Peas15.5oz$1.29/ea($1.33/lb)
- $1.99/eaAny 3 Westbrae for $4.98($2.12/lb)Mix'n'Match