Sushi Chef Nori (Toasted Seaweed Sheets)
- The seaweed used to prepare our Nori is harvested in quiet, pristine inlets, whose waters and tides are not too cold or harsh to grow this flavorful, delicate seaweed. Our Nori is usually produced from the first of several seasonal crops, and therefore the iron content is high. Nori is eaten without any preparation as a wrapping to sushi, and therefore Sushi Chef's flavorful, light quality is essential. (from Sushi Chef)
Toasted Seaweed Sheets.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea