- The most fragrant of ingredients create perfect harmony in this Asian-inspired marinade. Minced garlic, cilantro, and ginger are suspended in a combination of vegetable and sesame oil, with just a dash of soy sauce. This marinade will get your fresh tuna steaks off to the right start; it's also the perfect finish for stir-fried veggies.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
Canola Oil, Sesame Oil, Lite Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol [To Retain Freshness], Vinegar, And Lactic Acid), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Cilantro, Ginger Puree (Water, Ginger, Lemon Juice, Guar Gum), Salt, White Pepper.
FreshDirect Cilantro Sesame Marinade
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.99/lb
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 carrots for $7.00
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$3.19/ea($5.06/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Thai Style Chicken Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)