- Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce is brewed exactly the same way as all-purpose Kikkoman Soy Sauce. However, after the fermentation process is completed, approximately 40% of the salt is removed. Although there is less sodium, all the flavor and quality characteristics remain because it is aged before extracting the salt. However, to maintain this full flavor, we recommend using it during the latter stage of cooking in braising sauces, soups and stews, vegetables or stir-frys. (from Kikkoman)
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Less Than 1/10 Of 1% As A Preservative.
Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.69/ea($9.71/pt)
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.49/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$2.99/ea($4.75/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea