Yamasa Less-Salt Soy Sauce
- This soy sauce was created in response to the increasing demands of more health conscious consumers. Salt content is reduced from 13.7% (Regular Yamasa Soy Sauce) to 8% to offer an alternative to those consumers concerned with sodium intake. Yamasa manufactures a reduced-salt soy sauce that is created through a fermentation and desalination process that assures full flavor and reduced sodium. (from Yamasa)Claims
- No Preservatives
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soybean
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol (To Maintain Freshness), Vinegar, Lactic Acid.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.19/ea($4.25/pt)
- Ginger Root6oz$2.99/ea
- $3.99/eaAny 2 carrots for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$3.19/ea($5.06/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Thai Style Chicken Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)