- We insist on making our products through traditional methods. Our soy sauce has a delectably rich flavor with a crisp, spicy aroma and brilliant red color. The preferred brand selected by many of Japan's finest restaurants, Yamasa produces a slow-brewed soy sauce that is naturally fermented and free of all artificial flavorings. (from Yamasa)
- Contains Soybean
- Contains Wheat
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Sea-Salt And Sodium Benzoate (Less then 1/10 Of 1% As A Preservative).
Yamasa Soy Sauce, Naturally Brewed
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- $1.99/ea2 for $3.00
- RolandSherry Cooking Wine12.9fl oz$1.99/ea
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.59/ea($4.79/pt)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 carrots for $7.00
- Chef OnePotstickers, Thai Style Chicken Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)