- We insist on making our products through traditional methods. Our soy sauce has a delectably rich flavor with a crisp, spicy aroma and brilliant red color. The preferred brand selected by many of Japan's finest restaurants, Yamasa produces a slow-brewed soy sauce that is naturally fermented and free of all artificial flavorings. (from Yamasa)
- Contains Soybean
- Contains Wheat
Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Sea-Salt And Sodium Benzoate (Less then 1/10 Of 1% As A Preservative).
Yamasa Soy Sauce, Naturally Brewed
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- RolandSherry Cooking Wine12.9fl oz$2.29/ea($2.83/pt)
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.19/ea($4.25/pt)
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.49/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$2.99/ea($4.75/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea