Yamasa Traditional Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
We insist on making our products through traditional methods. Our soy sauce has a delectably rich flavor with a crisp, spicy aroma and brilliant red color. Yamasa produces a slow-brewed, naturally fermented soy sauce that is the preferred brand of many of Japan's finest restaurants. (from Yamasa)
- No Preservatives
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soybean
Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Water, Sugars, Alcohol (To Retain Freshness), Rice Vinegar, Spice Extractives, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavoring.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- YamasaLess-Salt Soy Sauce15.5fl oz$4.19/ea($4.32/pt)
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 carrots for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$3.19/ea($5.06/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)