- Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day Cookies are a nutritious and great tasting way for kids to learn their ABCs. Tremendous in taste and bursting with vanilla, these cookies are sure to be a big hit with the entire family.Claims
- USDA organic: no growth hormones, antibiotics, steroids or potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides
- No hydrogenated oils
- No trans saturated fats
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Color
- No Pesticides
- Trans Fat Free
- GMO Free
- Contains Wheat
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice (Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Corn Starch), Organic Palm Oil, Organic Molasses, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavors, Vitamin Blend [Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Folic Acid], Reduced Iron, Zinc Oxide.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, Manufactured In A Facility That Also Uses SOY, Milk, Eggs, Peanut And Tree Nuts. Good Manufacturing Practices Are Used To Prevent Introduction Of Undeclared Allergens.
Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day Cookies, Very Vanilla
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- $3.69/eaAny 2 Earth's Best bars for $7.00($11.18/lb)
- Horizon OrganicWhole Milk1/2 gallon$5.19/ea