- Known in Japan as Rice Sembei, rice-based crackers are the most traditional — and popular — of Japanese snacks. KA‒ME Rice Crackers contain no artificial flavors or colors, are gluten-free and subtly seasoned with traditional Asian flavors and contemporary spices. Our Sesame Rice Crackers can be enjoyed on their own, or served with cheese or dips. (from KA-ME)Claims
- Low Sodium
- All Natural
- Low Salt
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soy
- Manufactured in a plant that processes nuts and milk products
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
Rice, Sesame Seeds, Corn Oil, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride (A Sodium Free Salt) And Soybean Tocopherols.
KA-ME Rice Crunch Crackers, Sesame
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00