Iliada Kalamata Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Produced from Koroneiki olives grown in the Kalamata region of Southern Greece. Distinct grassy-green in color, with a robust herbaceous flavor which builds in the mouth to leave a pleasant peppery aftertaste. The name "Kalamata" refers to the area where the oil is produced not the variety of olive used to produce it, which is a common misconception. (from Odysea)
Country of origin: Greece
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bel Aria Extra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz (1L)$11.29/ea($5.30/PT)
- Filippo Berio Olive Oil17oz (500ml)$7.49/ea($7.07/PT)
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil16.9oz (500ml)$9.99/ea($9.46/PT)
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil50.7oz (1500ml)$23.99/ea($7.57/PT)
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil25.3oz (748ml)$13.99/ea($8.85/PT)
- Filippo Berio Olive Oil25.3oz (748ml)$11.99/ea($7.58/PT)