Iliada Kalamata Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Produced from Koroneiki olives grown in the Kalamata region of Southern Greece. Distinct grassy-green in color, with a robust herbaceous flavor which builds in the mouth to leave a pleasant peppery aftertaste. The name "Kalamata" refers to the area where the oil is produced not the variety of olive used to produce it, which is a common misconception. (from Odysea)
Country of origin: Greece
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$14.02/cs
$16.49Any 2 select Bounty products for $26.38($1.75/ct)Mix'n'Match