Monini Fruttato Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- The unmistakable pungent flavor is a result of the abundance of polyphenols, powerful antioxidants to which modern medicine attributes a fundamental role in defending the organism from oxidation and cell aging. Irreplaceable on bruschetta, salads and raw vegetables. (from Monini)About Monini
Fragrance: very fruity, floral
Flavor: slightly bitter almond, pungent
Density: full bodied
Color: green with golden yellow hues
Country of origin: Italy
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- Bounty Giant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size, 8 Giant Rolls8 Giant Rolls, 116 sheets per roll$16.49/cs($0.02/ct)
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/ea