Monini Originale Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil is very versatile thanks to its balanced and harmonious sensorial characteristics. It is rich in aroma and has an intense flavor. It is indicated for a variety of uses, in particular dressings, sauces, roasts, and vegetables.(from Monini)About Monini
Fragrance: fruity, grassy
Flavor: slightly almond, slightly bitter and pungent
Density: full bodied
Color: green with golden yellow hues
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- La Baleine Fine Sea Salt26.5oz$3.79/ea($2.28/LB)
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00