Castello di Poppiano Laudemio Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Country of origin: Italy
Color: Limpid, fresh green with pleasant bright reflections.
Nose: Intensely fruity, reminiscient of fresh olives, with pleasant flowery and recently-cut greass scents.
Taste: Fresh almonds accompanied by a slight bitter green olive taste. Definite spiciness harmonizes well with complex fruity taste with a hint of artichoke. (from Castello di Poppiano)
Please note that at temperatures below 37 degrees, oil may look cloudy or congealed. This does not affect taste or quality, and oil clarity will be restored as it returns to room temperature.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Castello di Poppiano Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml (17oz)$25.99/ea($24.52/pt)
- Frantoia Extra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz (1L)$17.99/ea
- Monini OilBios Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil17oz (500mL)$15.99/ea($15.08/pt)
- Monini Amabile DOP Umbria Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml (17oz)$17.99/ea($16.97/pt)
- Bel Aria Extra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz (1L)$11.29/ea($5.30/pt)