- Roland Red Wine Vinegar is prepared by fermenting red wine until it becomes sufficiently acidic. This wine vinegar from France is a premium quality and extra-strength with seven degrees acidity. The liter bottle comes with a plastic pour spout for portion control when pouring. (from Roland)
Red Wine Vinegar, Sodium Metabisulphite (As A Preservative).
Roland Aged French Red Wine Vinegar
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.00
- Italian Parsleybunch$1.99/ea
$2.59Any 2 Varieties for $4.00($11.53/lb)
- MailleDijon Mustard13.4oz$5.59/ea($6.65/pt)
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.59/ea($4.79/pt)