- The difference between a traditionally made pasta like Bionaturae and an industrially made pasta is easy to detect. The pale color and porous surface of our pasta is different because we extrude the shapes through traditional bronze dies and dry our pasta slowly at low temperatures. We carefully select and cultivate all of our certified organic wheat and have it freshly milled for each production. Bionaturae organic pasta is made by a third generation of a family of pasta makers, who mastered the art of making artisan pasta over a century ago. Take time out of your busy day and sit down and enjoy a delicious dinner made with Bionaturae organic pasta from Italy. (from Bionaturae)Claims
- No Pesticides
- Contains Wheat
Certified Organic Durum Semolina, Water.
Bionaturae Organic Fusilli
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $6.99/eaabout $2.79/lb
- $2.79/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Seventh Generation100% Recycled Unscented 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue4ct, 300 sheets ea$4.99/ea($1.25/ct)
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.49/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- $2.99/ea($4.75/lb)(details)when you buy ONE PACKAGE any Cascadian Farm™ Frozen Vegetables, Fruit OR PotatoesSave $0.75