- Tricolor fusilli belong to the tricolour specialities meant to add creativity to your recipes through the flavor of special ingredients, such as double tomato concentrate and the tender spinach leaves. Fusilli belong to the very short straight pasta cuts and come from Campania in southern Italy. They have a spring shape. Long ago, Fusilli were made with a traditional method, passed on from mother to daughter, by twisting with a swift and confident movement of the hands, a "spaghetto" around a knitting needle. This movement resembled the one of a spinning machine. The word "fusillo", as a matter of fact, comes from "fuso", spindle or rod typical of knitting.They are expecially tasty with ragú (for example napoletana) and ricotta sauces. They also taste excellent with tomato sauces, adding peppers, eggplant, olives and capers. (from De Cecco)About De Cecco
Semolina From (Wheat), Tomato Concentrate 4.3%, Spinach 3.3%, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate (Iron), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
De Cecco Tricolor Fusilli
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.59Any 2 DeCecco for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- De CeccoFusilli16oz$2.39/ea
$2.59Any 2 DeCecco for $4.50($2.39/lb)Mix'n'Match
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00