Linguine, a close relative of Fettuccine, is made from long, flat strands of pasta, but is thinner and narrower. Linguine, which means "little tongues" in Italian, originated in the Liguria region of Italy. Throughout this area, the air is fragrant with salty ocean breezes and the aroma of delicious food cooking.
The local trattorie in the Liguria region of Italy are sure to feature a savory pasta meal of Linguine with a traditional Pesto all Genovese sauce, made from fresh local basil, pine nuts, Pecorino cheese, extra virgin olive oil and garlic.
Linguine is best known paired with traditional pesto. Other perfect matches include tomato, oil-based, or fish-based sauces. (from Barilla)
- Contains Wheat
Semolina, (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES PRODUCTS CONTAINING EGGS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Barilla Ziti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Penne16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Farfalle16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Yellow Organic Onions, Bag2lbs, approx 6-8 per bag$5.99/ea
- Barilla Rigatoni16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Gemelli16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/ea