Farfalle, dating back to the 1500s, originated in the Lombardia and Emilia-Romagna part of Northern Italy. Farfalle, which means butterfly in Italian, are rectangular or oval pieces of pasta that are pinched in the middle.
Farfalle are versatile and perfect in many dishes. Served hot, they are good with light delicate sauces and vegetables. Served cold, they are perfect for pasta salads.
Farfalle is great with intense fragrances and flavors. Try it with light sauces with vegetables or fish, dairy-based sauces, simple oil-based sauces, or in pasta salads. (from Barilla)
- Contains Wheat
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat Ingredients. This Product Is Manufactured On Equipment That Processes Products Containing Eggs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Barilla Gemelli16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Linguine16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Penne16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Rigatoni16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
- Barilla Ziti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)