Damascus Bakeries Plain Pitas
- In 1930, our grandfather introduced a little bit of home to the new world. As the neighborhood baker, he served fresh, hearth-baked, Syrian pita bread to friends and family. Today, three generations later, we are still committed to giving our customers the taste they expect, the variety they deserve, and the product they love. We are America's Original Pita.Claims
A tasty, healthy, and fun pocket bread — the perfect alternative for your favorite sandwich. (from Damascus Bakeries)
- Cholesterol Free
- Fat Free
Enriched Flour, Water, Salt, Fresh Yeast, Vinegar (As A Natural Preservative).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Damascus BakeriesWhole Wheat Pitas6ct, 11oz$1.39/ea($2.01/lb)
$3.99Any 2 RJO cider for $5.00($0.75/pt)Mix'n'Match
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$4.99/ea
- Green Beans1lb$2.49/ea
- Gala Apples4pk$4.99/ea
- Organic Cauliflower1.5lbs$5.99/ea
$3.79Save! 2 for $4.00
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Farm 10oz salads for $10.00Mix'n'Match