Ken's Steakhouse Chef's Reserve Dressing, Blue Cheese with Gorgonzola
- Ken's Best Blue Cheese Dressing was inspired by our original steakhouse recipe. It's packed with big bold flavors blending only the most select ingredients. (from Ken's)Claims
- Gluten Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Soy
Vegetable Oil [Soybean And Or Canola], Water, Distilled Vinegar, Goat Cheese (Pasteurized Goat Milk, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Culture, Enzymes], Sugar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Gorgonzola Cheese (Cultured Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavor (Milk), Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Garlic*, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Onion*, Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium EDTA As Preservatives, Sorbic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Phosphoric Acid, Yeast Extract, Spice, Disodium Phosphate, Enzymes, Sunflower Oil. *Dried.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00