Ken's Steakhouse Light Options Dressing, Parmesan & Peppercorn
- Ken's Low Fat Parmesan Dressing was inspired by our original steakhouse recipe. It's packed with big bold flavors blending only the most select ingredients. (from Ken's)Claims
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soy
- Contains Fish
Water, Distilled Vinegar, Vegetable Oil [Soybean And/Or Canola], Sugar, Buttermilk, Solid Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt Enzymes), Eggs Yolk, Extra Virgin Olive Oil Contains Less Than 2% Of Omega 3 (Fish Oil And Fish Gelatin [Contains Tilapia, Sardine And Anchovy)], Sour Cream Solids, (Milk), Cellulose Gel And Cellulose Gum Salt, Garlic* Cracked Black Pepper Onion*, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, And Calcium Disodium EDTA As Preservatives, Polysorbate 60, Natural Flavor, Spice, *Dried.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00