- In the 1920's, the Palace Hotel in San Francisco honored actor George Arliss, who was opening in a play called “The Green Goddess,” with a salad dressing. But Annie's Goddess dressing — a creamy tahini and lemon dressing with chives and parsley — is the real showstopper. Annie's fans describe it as “addictive,” “drinkable,” and “indescribably delicious.” (from Annie's)Claims
- Dairy Free
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soy, And/Or Sunflower), Water, Tahini, Apple Cider Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Garlic, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Parsley, Chives, Xanthan Gum, Rice Extract.
Annie's Naturals Goddess Dressing
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00