Annie's Naturals Goddess Dressing
- In the 1920's, the Palace Hotel in San Francisco honored actor George Arliss, who was opening in a play called “The Green Goddess,” with a salad dressing. But Annie's Goddess dressing — a creamy tahini and lemon dressing with chives and parsley — is the real showstopper. Annie's fans describe it as “addictive,” “drinkable,” and “indescribably delicious.” (from Annie's)Claims
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color
- Dairy Free
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
*Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (*Canola, *Soy, And/Or *Sunflower), Water, *Tahini, *Apple Cider Vinegar, *Soy Sauce (Water, *Soybean, Salt, *Wheat, *Alcohol), *Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, *Garlic, *Toasted Sesame Seeds, *Parsley, *Chives, Xanthan Gum.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea