- In the 1920's, the Palace Hotel in San Francisco honored actor George Arliss, who was opening in a play called “The Green Goddess,” with a salad dressing. But Annie's Goddess dressing — a creamy tahini and lemon dressing with chives and parsley — is the real showstopper. Annie's fans describe it as “addictive,” “drinkable,” and “indescribably delicious.” (from Annie's)Claims
- Dairy Free
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Color
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soy, And/Or Sunflower), Water, Tahini, Apple Cider Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Garlic, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Parsley, Chives, Xanthan Gum, Rice Extract.
Annie's Naturals Goddess Dressing
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00